1. In the situation where, as a result of this price inquiry, the estimated value of the contract will
not oblige the Contracting Authority to select a contractor on the basis of the competitive
principle set forth in the Guidelines on the eligibility of expenditure under the European Regional
Development Fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund for 2014-2020, the
Contracting Authority will consider the selection of the Contractor based on the conducted
estimation of the value of the contract under this price inquiry.
2. In the case of the intention to outsource the contract to the Contractor selected by the
Contracting Authority, will be possible in a situation where the Contractor has the knowledge
and experience necessary for the execution of the contract, i.e.:
- At least 3 years of experience in web application design
- Working on at least 3 projects as a UI/UX designer
- Fluency in English
3. The Contractor will confirm the possession of knowledge and experience by submitting a
statement - attached as Appendix No. 2. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to require
the Contractor to submit, in addition to the statement, also a list of completed services, references,
acceptance reports, equipment list, etc., or other, from which the required experience and
technical potential will be clearly evident.
4. The contract will be able to be concluded with a Contractor who has no personal or capital ties
with the Contracting Authority.
5. A capital or personal relationship is understood as a mutual relationship between the Contracting
Authority (ACCOLADE PRO Sp. z o.o.), or persons authorized to incur liabilities on behalf of the
Contracting Authority or persons performing activities on behalf of the Contracting Authority
related to the preparation and execution of the procedure for selecting the Contractor and the
Economic Operator, consisting in particular of:
1) participating in a company as a partner in a civil partnership or partnership;
2) ownership of shares or at least 10% of shares;
3) Serving as a member of the supervisory or management body, proxy, attorney;
4) remaining in such a legal or factual relationship that may raise reasonable doubts as to
impartiality in the selection of the contractor, in particular remaining in a marriage, in a
relationship of consanguinity or affinity in a direct line, kinship or affinity in a collateral
line to the second degree or in a relationship of adoption, custody or guardianship.
6. The contractor confirms compliance with the condition referred to in paragraph 5 by submitting a
statement - Annex No. 3.